Coil Cleaning Services
Coil cleaning is an essential practice for any preventive maintenance program. Our yearly coil cleaning program enables evaporator and condenser coils to operate efficiently, reducing energy costs by up to 30% and improving unit performance.
The U.S. DOE says that “a dirty condenser coil can increase compressor energy consumption by 30 percent.” A dirty evaporator coil decreases airflow, resulting in reduced heat transfer and a degradation of the dehumidification process. These can cause overall air quality to decline and systems to fail, and decrease the life expectancy of motors due to increased heat while running.
Located at the source of your entire duct system are your coils. Dirty evaporator coils are the source of allergy issues, bad odors, and many other indoor air quality problems. In addition, dirty coils can cause the evaporator coil to freeze up and systems to fail resulting in expensive repair bills. Although not required, it is highly recommended to clean your coils at the same time we perform the duct cleaning service. Cleaning your air ducts without cleaning your coils will cause all the dead skin, dirt, dust, and debris from your air handler to blow right back into the newly cleaned ducts.
Our Coil Cleaning Process
- We Identify the proper method for cleaning your condenser coils based on its location
- We use specialized hand tools to carefully brush out any large chunks of contamination
- We apply an acidic cleaner to work all the way through both sides of the coil system
- We remove any deep rooted indoor air pollution
- we wash our solution off with a combination of non-toxic, EPA registered disinfectant and warm water
Before and after pictures are provided so you can see the difference